domenica, novembre 05, 2006

"Paese che vai, usanza che trovi"

Halloween
You know already what Halloween is, thus I wouldn't describe it what it is. On the 31th of October, Francesca, a member of BEST Torino, organised with some friends an Halloween party. Because you know what Halloween is and what a party is, I wouldn't explain you what is an Halloween party. I'll just put a few pictures, you'll maybe laugh a bit (or a lot) when you'll see them (from my point of view, everybody looks more or less stupid - also me -, but this kind of party happens only once a year).
Unfortunately for you, but fortunately for me, you won't see me on the pictures (actually I hadn't a real fancy dress).

Alberto (mix of Goldorak and fairy), Stefano (fairy - the best, according to me) and Thomas (man without head)

Maurizio (mummy)

Martin. Maybe you wonder about his fancy dress? Here is his explanation (quite logical I agree) : "At Halloween, everybody has to look ugly. So, with this nice training suit, I think I look ugly enough, no?"

DJ David ("Hey Mr. DJ put a record on I wanna dance with my baby")

Nessun commento: