venerdì, ottobre 06, 2006

"Hum, hum" (I really have no imagination today)

Buonasera !

OK, today I'll try to focus on the main reason I'm here : to study mathematics (hum, hum) !
So, I propose you to go quickly here to remember some basic mathematic formulas (merci Mark pr le lien) !


After this little reminder, let's continue with unscientific facts. Yeah !

I'd like to prevent you that I use Google Analytics, a tool like Big Brother that can tell you that the number of visitors of this website is growing exponentially : from zero to nine visits in four days ! Yeah ! It's a growth of about 9*100/4 = (hum, where is my calculator?) = 225 percent !
I can't resist to show you the graph ;-)

OK, there were only three visitors on Thursday, but who cares ;-) ?

Still about totally useless facts, I discovered a few days ago how to make panoramic pictures with my camera ! So, here you're two wonderful pics :
The nice view I can see from my balcon...

Some Erasmus students...

And for the end, here you're a nice picture that will finish this disastrous paragraph without any imagination...
Helene (Sweden), Coen (Netherlands), Pierre (France), Matthias (Sweden, hidden by Pierre), Anne (Switzerland), me, Pietjan (Belgium), Gerlinde (Belgium), Erik (Norway) and Steven (Belgium). Thanks to Steven (and Pepe Jeans) for his hospitality !

3 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Je voudrais pas avoir l'air de critiquer mais 9 visites par jour y'a moyen de faire mieux. Prend exemple sur moi par exemple, 13 visites en moyennes par jours avec certains jours à 21 visites et d'autres à 6 (forcément si la moyenne est de 13). Fin bref, je fais donc à peu près 150% de ton chiffre d'affaire...

Thomas ha detto...

OK, OK, je dois bien avouer que je m'emballe vite... Mais bon, tt le monde n'a pas ton don pr écrire des blogs ;-)

Anonimo ha detto...

Fix, c'est pas beau de te vanter comme ça!