martedì, settembre 26, 2006

"Chi pò, non vò; chi vò, non pò; chi sà, non fà; chi fà, non sà; e così, male il mondo và"

La notte
Finally, I managed to find some time to speak about an important aspect of the Erasmus life : the night life ;-) ! Here you are a few facts about Torino by night.

First of all, from a (stupid) material point of view, making parties and going out in Torino is much more expensive than in Louvain-la-Neuve. You can forget the beers at 80 cents... A good solution is to make a pre-party, at somebody's place, to drink a little bit/a bit/a lot (choose your option) and then to go out.

Till now, I went out with Erasmus students and/or BESTies. Thanks to them, I discovered a very nice bar, the Bellini, where you can have cheap and very good cocktails. If I remember well, at the beginning the BESTies of Torino showed us (Raido, Martin - two Estonian guys - and myself) this bar, and now we're trying to convince as much Erasmus as possible to come here.
But the most interesting part of this bar is to look at the barman, Alessandro, making the cocktails. I hope to put a video here to show you that ASAP.

All the parties occured mainly around via Po (one of the most beautiful and touristical street of Torino) and in the Murazzi, a street along the Po (the Po is the main river in Torino).

Yep, I forgot another problem : there isn't public transport anymore after 1 a.m., so you've to go back by foot. Anyway, it's quite funny to come back at home when you're a little bit drunk and when you're not alone. It's like a city rally in an empty city : you pass through desert places illuminated only for you ! I really missed my camera at this time...


Well, I notice that all this paragraph really needs some pics ; I'll try to add them next time ! Ciao !

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

Mi piace esattamente come viene visualizzato il vostro livello in tutta