venerdì, agosto 25, 2006

Welcome !

Hello dear visitor !

Here you are my first message on this blog. I don't know at all if I'll have time and courage to write something everyday (I really don't thik so), but I hope to post some news sometimes.

The main goal of this blog is to put some pictures of my exchange program in Turin (Torino) during the 2 next years, but also a lot of other funny pics made in different places in Europe. After a few BEST events and some touristical trips over Europe, I start to realise that Europe isn't so big, the European countries aren't too far and it's really easy to make friends all over Europe - that's the goal of organisation like BEST and exchange programs like Erasmus and TIME, no ?

Anyway, let's start this blog and to present a little bit myself !

Nessun commento: